Tachograph programmer CD400 for Analog and digital tachographs up to Smart tachographs (Annex 1C / GEN-2)
Device is designed for verification, calibration and configuration of control devices i.e. tachographs installed on vehicles. It can be used as speed simulator for a tachographduring checking the speedometer and odometer.
The Tachograph programmer CD400 calibrates and programs all analogue and digital tachographs.
- W figure determination on measuring track (with optional photo-cell) or rolling road.
- K figure measure on KTCO 1314, KTCO 1318 and FTCO1319.
- Parameter programming.
- Activation and deactivation of IMS (Independent Motion Signal).
- Activation and deactivation of VDO counter.
- Odometer reset and adjustment (mileage correction).
- Speed simulation and customizable automatic test diagram.
- DTCS reading (Digital) and erasing.
- Sensor pairing (KITAS activation).
- Clock test.
- Workshop card’s PIN recording and input through CD400.
- No power connection nor battery charging required, the only tester powered by the tachograph itself.
- Compact size, the smallest tachograph tester on the market.
- User friendly, clear 4 lines menus, no training required.
- Automatic tachograph model detection on power on.
- Double accuracy of the W factor measure on track by detecting half pulses.
- The only tester being able to reset the odometer and change the sender type on the VR2400.
- Flash program memory, easy software upgrade using a serial port or USB serial adapter on any PC.
English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Nederlands, Português, Turkish, Romanian, Serbian, Russian
- CD400 – tacho programmer
- Cable for 1319
- Cable for 13ХХ/1318, V.Root 8400
- Cable for EGK-100
- Cable for 1324
- Cable for V.Root 2400
- Cable for CA-RS232-1
- Cable for digital tacho
Our office hours:
Am8: 30-PM11: 00
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com