- All Professional Diagnostics Tools
- HEAVY DUTY & TRUCK DIAGNOSTIC SOLUTIONS
- MERCEDES DIAGNOSTICS TOOLS
- PORSCHE DIAGNOSTICS
- FERRARI | MASERATI | ODIS | DIAGNOSTICS
- TEXA & BOSCH DIAGNOSTIC SOLUTION
- AUTEL / LAUNCH / XTOOLS & FOXWELL DIAGNOSTIC SCANNER
- Audi / VW / Bentley/ Rang & Land Rover/ BMW/ Honda & Toyota Diagnostic
- Auto Repair Diagnostic Tools
- Key Programmer Tools
- ECU- Oil Reset & Odometer Correction Tools
- Motorcycle Diagnostic Scanner
- Remote Installation Software & Services
- Automobile Products
- All Truck Spare Part & Military Vehicle Parts
- Auto Tyre Changer
- Auto Wheel Aligner
- Auto Wheel Balancer
- Hydraulic Equipment ( Jacks )
- Vehicle & Light Truck Wheel Balancers
- Common Rail Injector & Spare Part
Scania VCI1 Diagnostic Tool Scania VCI 1 SDP2 Communication Interface for Scania Truck
Type of catalogue:
Diagnostic Software, Diagnostic adapter interface
Scania VCI1 Diagnostic Tool Scania VCI 1 SDP2 Communication Interface for Scania Truck
Scania VCI1 Diagnostic adapter for trucks and buses + Scania Multi 03/2021 Spare Parts Catalog
This diagnostic interface adapter can be used for high-quality diagnosing and calibrating of trucks and buses of company Scania. It supports entire range of vehicles from 1995 till 2015.
Scania VCI1 Diagnostic adapter for trucks and buses
Electronic product Scania VCI1 is a diagnostic interface adapter, which helps to high-quality diagnose and calibration trucks and buses of company Scania. The tool can be used with the entire range of vehicles Scania, from 1995 to 20015. This item comes with Scania Multi 03/2021 Spare Parts Catalog & Service Information.
Scania VCI1 is the first original Scania diagnostic tool. It were designed for maintenance of older trucks, as well as buses and other heavy vehicles. Moreover it supports heavy duty engines used in industry or marine applications made by Scania.
Scania VCI1 Adapter works with Scania SD2 (Scania Diagnos) software and Scania SP2 (Scania Programmer) software. After installing it users get access for the correct programming and diagnostics of trucks and buses. The tool helps to eliminate all emerging problems and hardware malfunction of Scania vehicles.
Scania SD2 & SP2 diagnostic software can work with a laptop as well as with desktop, but COM-port (RS232) is a must. At least you may use USB-to-COM adapters.
List of supported systems:
- APS – Air processing system;
- BWS – Body work system
- BCS – Bus chassis system
- EBS – Brake management system;
- EEC – Exhaust emission control system;
- EMS – Engine management system;
- COO – Coordinator;
- ICL – Instrument cluster;
- TCO – Tachograph system;
- ATA, WTA, CTS and AUS – Auxiliary heater system, Clock timer system, Radio OPC and RET – Gearbox management system;
- SMS – Suspension management system;
- RTI – Road traffic information;
- TPM – Tyre Pressure Monitoring;
- LDW – Lane Departure Warning;
If you have to diagnose SCANIA models P, R, T, K, N that were made after 2004, you should use SCANIA VCI2 Diagnostic Adapter.
English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Korean.
- 1 x Scania VCI1 Adapter
- 1 x Scania SD2 & SP2 Software (link or CD)
We offer original Scania VCI1 Adapter only, we don’t sell any low-quality chinese copies. To ensure our customers that our devices are high quality, we provide 1 year of full warranty . So if you have any problem with VCI1 Adapter, please contact our technical support department and we will do all our best to repair the device.
PC with Microsoft Windows XP and COM-port (RS232).
A link to Scania official website
Scania Multi 02/2014-18 Spare Parts Catalog & Service Information
- Supported Language: English, Dutch, Danish, Spanish, Italian, German, Polish, Russian, French, Czech, Swedish
- Notice: Repair Information Only Has English and German Language Version!
- Operating System: WIN XP
- Version: 03/2021
The Chassis Number Says It All: Scania Multi for Shorter Workshop Visits
Scania Multi is one of the most advanced workshop information systems on the market. Using the chassis number, it is possible to individually tailor all the information needed to carry out servicing, fault-tracing and repairs on each individual vehicle, thus enhancing the quality and precision of the workshop’s operations. At the same time, the customer benefits from a shorter standstill time.
Scania Multi is a PC program distributed on DVD-ROM. Scania Multi contains information about parts, workshop operations, time required and necessary instructions, and this information is structured according to the specific needs of each user category. The system Scania Multi saves time on several fronts, which is of major benefit to the customer in the form of shorter standstill times.
Time Savings and Better Quality for the Customer:
- Precision: the right parts, times and operations from the very outset.
- Easily accessible information: quick searching, only relevant information.
- Rapid response: cost estimate at the first contact.
- Many languages: information in 9 languages increases precision and speed.
- Simple updating: only current information is found in the system.
- The workshop of the future: everyone at the Scania workshop has access to the information in Scania Multi, which makes for a flexible organization.
- Local modifications are simple: Scania Multi is structured so that special adaptations can be integrated for each specific market.
Here is a Typical Sequence of Events When Visiting a Scania Workshop Which Uses Scania Multi:
A driver observes a brake fault on his truck and drives to a Scania workshop. With the help of the chassis number, the customer receptionist calls up the truck’s specification and uses Scania Multi to determine the work which needs to be carried out. The customer receptionist can thus immediately offer the customer a time and cost estimate.
The mechanic who takes on the job looks up Scania Multi to find out how it should be tackled on this particular truck, and verifies exactly which parts will be needed for this chassis number. The system dispatches an order to the parts store, which fetches the relevant parts. The truck is repaired and the Scania Multi system then automatically produces the necessary documentation for invoicing the customer. Many areas of use in the Scania workshop
Scania Multi is Intended Primarily for Following Users within the Scania Dealership Organization:
Customer receptionists or workshop supervisors: they use the standard times list, fault-tracing diagrams, technical descriptions and bulletins, package activities.
Mechanics: look up the function descriptions, operational descriptions, specifications and service bulletins.
Parts personnel: they refer to the parts catalogue.
Warranty personnel: they use the standard times list as their primary tool.
All this information is easily accessible to all users of Scania Multi. The system opens the door to a restructuring of workshop operations. The mechanic can if necessary act as a customer receptionist and can even handle invoicing and other follow-up processes.
The investment is a modest one for the Scania workshop. Scania Multi is run on a standard PC, which can be used for other tasks in the workshop. The program can also be run in a network. Its information is updated via CD-ROM discs which are sent to the workshops four times a year. Any supplements in between these four scheduled updates are provided in the form of paper printouts. The entire process is thus far simpler than trying to keep paper or microfiche copies of each individual publication up to date.
Parts catalogues, standard times lists and package price lists are included in Scania Multi as of November 2003. Workshop manuals with functional descriptions, operational descriptions, specifications and service bulletins will be fully entered into the system from autumn 2003.
1 x Scania VCI 1 diagnostic adapter
1 x SD2 and SP2 diagnostic software
1 X Quantity of CD: 2DVD
Our office hours:
Am8: 30-PM11: 00
Email Address: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Mack & Volvo Premium Tech Tool Diesel Diagnostic Laptop Kit€1,500.00Add to cart
This complete diesel diagnostic laptop kit covers the entire Mack & Volvo Truck product lines.
Linde forklift truck original Canbox USB Doctor Diagnostic Cable Line Adapter Service Box Truck Diagnosis Interface Tool New Box€1,100.00Add to cartItem specifics
- Brand Name:LARATH
- Model Number:3903605141 Linde Diagnostic Canbox USB
- Place of Origin:Europe (Original)
- Description:Linde Diagnostic Canbox USB/BT
- Canbox-USB PN:3903605141
- Doctor diagnostic cable PN:3003652501
- Canbox Diagnostic software:PathFinder
- E truck Diagnostic software:Truck Doctor
Jungheinrich forklift Judit box INCADO and cable JUDIT-4 Diagnostic Kit Tools Interface€1,100.00Add to cart
- Product Name: JUDIT 4 Jungheinrich Judit box Incado+cables 4.35 software
- Short Description:
2019 Jungheingrich Judit Incado Box with Judit v4.35 Software This interface can be used to read/change parameters, read out diagnostic values and error codes on forklift machines. It is an alternative of INCADO device for the Judit-4 software.
- Quantity:1-50 Piece
- Package Size:15.0 * 15.0 * 15.0 ( cm )
- Gross Weight/Package:3.0 ( kg )
Mitsubishi FUSO Dealer Level Diagnostic Tool (2012-2016)€1,900.00Add to cart
For customers needing a diagnostic tool for 2012 and newer Mitsubishi Trucks, you’ve found what you are looking for.